Hey Everyone!! Today I have another good news.This is my second sunshine blogger award(I was too lazy to write about the first😅) and I want to thank Nancy Nelson for nominating me for this amazing award. She is a versatile writer and her blog is full of motivational posts. Her posts bring smile on the face of the reader.
Do check out her blog Nancy Nelson
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Here are the answers to Nancy’s questions:-
1.Suggest books that you want me to read.
I admire Stephe Hawking a lot and love to read more and more about mysteries of space. I suggest you to read The Brief History of Time and Big Answers To Big Questions. He has explained the big mysteries of universe in simple and lucid language. Enjoy reading 😁
2.How to pass your time?
By doing what you love. You can try room decor. You can write , paint or cook. Read some good books or do gardening.
3.How to motivate yourself?
Whenever you feel demotivated, just remind yourself what you were thinking when you started the journey. That’s sufficient.
4.Your favorite food
Veg Biriyani. Although I don’t eat it often but when I do I am in a different a world.😋
5.Sunriser or owl
Depends on the day. If I have classes or exams or I have to revise something , I am a sunriser. If it’s a holiday, then I am an owl(like now in lockdown😆)
6.Series that you would recommend
Recently , I watched Kota Factory by TVF on youtube. It’s in Hindi, but you can use the subtitles. It’s an amazing webseries and quite motivating. I don’t want to give a spoiler ,so go watch it on your own.😀Here’s the link-Kota Factory
7.Favorite song right now
I watch a tv serial RADHAKRISHN based on Lord Sri Krishn and Goddess Radha. It has a song named Tum Prem ho. I love it a lot.Here is the link-Tum prem ho
8.How is your life going right now?
It feels like I am in the middle of the ocean where every road looks the same and I don’t know where to go .
9.Favorite movie you recommend
Although not my current favourite, thr movie The Theory of Everything is an amazing movie on Stephen Hawking’s journey. ALERT–you may crave for becoming a mad scientist after watching this movie.😅
10.What to you want be in future?
A Software Engineer.
11.Express your personality.
I am an introvert. I love spending time alone.(do comment what you all feel about me)
Here are my nominations-
All the people who are reading this post are nominated😀 Do comment the link of your post.
You all are amazing😁
Here are my questions-
1. What according to you is the best savage comeback for body shaming?
2. Introvert, Extrovert or Ambivert?
3. What makes a good blog?
4. What’s favourite motivating quote?
5. If your life was a brand then what would have been be its tagline?
6. Describe 2020 in one line.
*7. When will covid-19 go?
*8. Who came first egg or hen?
*for fun only
9.What was the last book you have read?
10. What is your life’s most memorable moment?
11. How are you enjoying the lockdown? With family or without them?
Waiting for your answers…😀